IT Operations Managerг.Харьков
Pharmbills — is an American outstaffing company headquartered in New York. We create teams for USA companies and help them with customer support, finances, documents and IT support.
Today we got 300 team members in Odessa, Kyiv, Kharkiv and Vinnytsia. We are always looking for the team of those who speak English at a level from Upper-Intermediate and above B2, C1, C2, ∞.
We are looking for new members for the position of IT Operations Manager. You will work from home and move to the office at the end of the quarantine.
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of various Information Technology related projects e.g. equipment refreshes and email migrations. The IT Operations Manager s part of Professional Services and works closely with a multitude of internal teams to ensure successfully implementation of projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leading internal and external project planning sessions;
- Project plan creation which includes incorporating proper phases, tasks and milestones;
- Coordinating internal and external resources;
- Managed project progress and adapting plans as required;
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines;
- Managing relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong multitasking abilities.
What do we offer an employee in this position?
- long-term contract and official employment;
- paid internship;
- timely payroll;
- work schedule: Monday — Friday 16:00 — 00:30;
- communication with native speakers USA;
- medical insurance at the end of the trial period.
Send your CV today and become a part of our Pharmbills team — we are waiting for you!