Pharmbills is actively hiring a project manager to join our growing PMO (Project Management Office) team. This role will work on information technology related projects that include hardware refreshes, new client onboardings and email migration projects. You will be working closely with project team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines and schedule are on track. Responsibilities include preparing status reports, project presentations and creating project plans.
Successful candidates will have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams. Project Management Professional (PMP) or other certification is a plus, but not required.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all internal and external parties on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
- Meetings with project team members and stakeholders as needed and per the project communication plan.
- Ensuring project deliverables adhere to company quality standards
- Prepare status reports (both internal and external) by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant and actionable information.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Determine project resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage customer satisfaction within the project and the transition period to daily operations.
- Conduct internal and external post-project evaluation for potential remediation.
- Manage all project artifacts as they come up and create new artifacts as needed.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques and standards through entire project plan and phases.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Upon project close-out, measure customer satisfaction and identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent; Management, Information Technology or Project Management preferred, but not required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (or similar) preferred.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage (Project module in particular).
- Experience in managing hardware implementations/email migrations/new site onboardings in a healthcare setting is a plus.
Send your CV today and become a part of our Pharmbills team — we are waiting for you!